Foundation Leveling Services Deer Park
Does your Deer Park home have a settling foundation? Don’t wait to address the problem! Foundation issues can lead to serious structural damage, so it’s important to seek professional help as soon as possible.
We are experts in foundation leveling and repair. We offer a variety of solutions to address your specific needs, including:
- Drilled-in piers: This is a permanent and effective solution for foundation leveling. We will install piers deep into the ground to support your foundation and prevent further settling.
- Underpinning: This method involves excavating around your foundation and installing new support beams. This is a good option for foundations that are severely damaged.
- Polyurethane injection: This is a non-invasive method that can be used to lift and level sunken foundations. We will inject a special polyurethane foam under your foundation to raise it back to its original position.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing us for your foundation leveling needs:
- Experienced and qualified technicians: Our team of technicians are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of foundation repair.
- Free consultations and estimates: We offer free consultations and estimates to all of our customers.
- Competitive prices: We offer competitive prices on all of our services.
- High-quality materials and equipment: We use only the highest quality materials and equipment to ensure that your foundation is repaired correctly.
- Excellent customer service: We are committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service.
- Pier Tech Certified: We are proud to be a Pier Tech Certified company.
We also offer a variety of other services:
- Waterproofing: We can help to keep your basement or crawl space dry with our waterproofing services.
- Crack repair: We can repair cracks in your foundation to prevent further damage.
- Sump pump installation: We can install a sump pump to help remove water from your basement or crawl space.
We are proud to be a Pier Tech Certified company, and we use only the highest quality materials and equipment. We are also committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service.
If you are concerned about the condition of your foundation, please contact MTU Services LLC today for a free consultation. We will be happy to inspect your foundation and provide you with a free estimate for repair.
Warning Signs That Your Foundation Needs To Be Leveled
At MTU Services LLC, we recommend always being vigilant when it comes to your foundation! If you notice any of the signs below, contact our experienced team as soon as possible to schedule a foundation inspection. Common signs of a foundation that needs to be leveled:
- Cracks in walls and floors
- Uneven or sloping floors
- Sticking doors and windows
- Gaps around windows and doors
- Sagging or bowing walls
- Plumbing issues