Foundation Leveling Services Liberty Lake
MTU Services LLC is your local expert for foundation leveling in Liberty Lake, Washington. We offer a variety of services to help stabilize and repair your foundation, including:
- Concrete crack repair
We have the experience and expertise to handle any foundation problem, no matter how big or small. We also offer free consultations and estimates.
Why choose MTU Services LLC?
- We are a family-owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience.
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We use the latest technology and equipment.
- We offer competitive rates.
- We are committed to providing quality customer service.
Signs You May Need Foundation Leveling:
- Cracks in your foundation walls or floors: Cracks in your foundation can be caused by a number of factors, including settling, soil movement, and hydrostatic pressure. While small cracks may be normal, larger cracks or cracks that are getting bigger need to be evaluated by a professional.
- Doors and windows that are sticking or difficult to open/close: This can be caused by foundation movement or settling. If you notice that your doors and windows are sticking, it’s important to have a professional inspect your foundation.
- Uneven floors: Uneven floors can be caused by a number of factors, including foundation problems, poor construction, and water damage. If you notice that your floors are uneven, it’s important to have a professional inspect your home.
- Sloping floors: Sloping floors can be caused by foundation problems, soil movement, or poor construction. If you notice that your floors are sloping, it’s important to have a professional inspect your home.
- Water leaks in your basement or crawlspace: Water leaks in your basement or crawlspace can be caused by a number of factors, including cracks in your foundation, poor drainage, and high water table. If you notice water leaks in your basement or crawlspace, it’s important to have a professional inspect your home.
- If you are experiencing any of these signs, it is important to contact a foundation repair specialist as soon as possible. Left untreated, foundation problems can become more serious and expensive to repair.
Contact MTU Services LLC Today:
If you are in need of foundation leveling in Liberty Lake, Washington, contact us today. We offer free consultations and estimates.
Warning Signs That Your Foundation Needs To Be Leveled
At MTU Services LLC, we recommend always being vigilant when it comes to your foundation! If you notice any of the signs below, contact our experienced team as soon as possible to schedule a foundation inspection. Common signs of a foundation that needs to be leveled:
- Cracks in walls and floors
- Uneven or sloping floors
- Sticking doors and windows
- Gaps around windows and doors
- Sagging or bowing walls
- Plumbing issues